- Firestop tested for up to 3 hours in accordance with ASTM E 814 (UL 1479)
- UL classified L rating, Hot and Cold Smoke Seal (foam smoke seal)
- Ideal for electrical, data and communication applications
- Re-enterable firestop device for blank openings, single- or multiple penetrants in new or retrofit construction
- One-piece, hinged metal enclosure makes installations fast and easy
- Red color and prominent 3M logos help identify as a fire-rated device during inspection
- Round models allow for quick creation of the penetration opening with hole saw, masonry dry core bit or concrete wet core bit
- Optional mounting or stud brackets (sold separately)
- Warning label and illustrated instruction guide on device for easy installation and code compliance review
- UL classified (meets current IBC and NFPA 101 F-Rating requirements)
A firestop solution for electrical, data, communications cable or pipes penetrating fire-rated floors or walls.
Ideal for vital telecom equipment, especially in high-traffic areas where cable is constantly being added or removed. Simple-to-install device keeps penetrants protected and organized ( 0% to 100% fillable) throughout the lifecycle of a building. Provides up to 3-hour fire protection. 3M™ Fire Barrier Pass-Through Devices use a unique fixed fire-rated intumescent material which works in conjunction with a foam smoke seal and optional mounting brackets. In the event of a fire, intumescent material quickly expands to seal the inside of the device, helping to prevent the spread of smoke and fire into other compartments. Square devices can be stacked in multiple device configurations for larger cable management and firestop requirements. Optional mounting brackets and additional foam smoke seal replacements (device comes with 2 foam seals) sold separately. Device dimensions: 2” round diameter x 10” length (50.8 mm x 254 mm).